"Nope...nope, nope, nope nope. I like my limbs attached to the rest of my body. I'm outta here!"
- Deserter of the government forces
|Special ability||Blade-hand, Blood lust|
|Weakness||Ineffective in medium and long range|
|Survivor's quote||"Could you slice the pork for me?"|
The Butchers are the deadliest zombies armed with a huge knife in Unkilled.
Butcher is arguably the most deadly zombie you are going to face. He first appears in story level 90. Butcher is not the largest or the heaviest but definitely the scariest. His enormous blade serves him as a weapon and also as an improvised shield. He uses his shielding ability to get in range and hack you to pieces. So be very careful and try to keep your distance. Your best bet are explosives but as many of you know, rockets are an easy way out and who doesn't like a challenge, right?
Your best bet is to move away from the butcher and watch out for his charge attack. Try to dodge his swing and flank him. Also when he uses his cover ability he is not completely invulnerable so aim for his exposed body parts. His weakpoint is traditionally his head.
Walk Speed: 2 m/s
Run Speed: 3.8
Range Damage: 25
Range: 15 m
At this point there is only two versions of the Butcher in the game. However the virus is mysterious and one never knows.
The Butcher has a second variant, which is shown in the Story Line on level 105. This second variant of the Butcher is named 'Carver' and he is mainly featured in Skirmish Ops.
Carver Is an 8 foot tall Butcher with a bigger apron, thicker legs. A striking difference is height and the Blade, that on the Butcher was on the right arm, this time is on the left arm.
- He is the 6th boss in the game.
- He can use his blade as a shield.
- He is one of the strongest zombies in the game.
- Carver along with Uranion is now available to clone in Skirmish ops in the 0.5.0 update.
- Carver is a larger version of the butcher.
- The fact that he is new to the game and carries a huge blade he might have been inspired by Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2